Authentic leaders are characterized by their ability to inspire others even under the most challenging and adverse conditions, such as the ones we face today owing to the pandemic. Yet, there is a group of leaders who do exactly the opposite: They are called “toxic” and although they are highly competent people they lack the necessary Emotional Intelligence skills to engage their followers. These leaders use fear and bullying to force their followers to perform as they see fit. Should we call them leaders? And, what can we do to deal with them?
In this MBA workshop, we will draw from our personal experiences to discuss why these leaders behave the way they do and what we can do to coach them.
What are the steps to be taken? What information do we need in order to make the right decision?
At the workshop YOU WILL LEARN how to:
- critically reflect on toxic leadership at work and understand the sources and reasons for such behavior,
- gain awareness of how destructive toxic leadership can be and why to avoid it,
- explore a coaching intervention to deal with toxic leaders in real life.
- Have you had second thoughts on the financial investment in an MBA?
- Are you concerned about your already busy schedule?
- Do you have doubts about the outcome, both proffesional and financial?