In the highly digitalized global markets of today, any company, no matter its size,can reach out for clients all over the world. However, what are the best strategies for entry in a new market? Should we get established using the strategies we apply in our home country? What are the risks, if we ignore the local culture? Is differentiation the recipe for success-or is it too costly?
Our MBA lecturer, Sotiris Karagiannis, will discuss the case of EuroDisney, which tells us a lot about what to avoid, to make your entry a huge success!
What are the steps to be taken? What information do we need in order to make the right decision?
At the workshop YOU WILL LEARN how to:
- critically reflect on how institutional isomorphism can lead to unsuccessful market entry strategies,
- gain insights into how global organizations can achieve a sustainable competitive advantage by using appropriate market entry strategies,
- analyse a specific case study and reach conclusions regarding how to achieve success in global markets,
- apply the key learnings in your own business environment, using the Dos and Don’ts for successful market entry.
- Have you had second thoughts on the financial investment in an MBA?
- Are you concerned about your already busy schedule?
- Do you have doubts about the outcome, both proffesional and financial?